Q. What is Bank Alfalah Internet Banking?
Bank Alfalah Internet Banking is a real-time online banking service, offering a simple, convenient and secure method of accessing your Bank Alfalah accounts via the Internet. Through this doorstep banking facility you can conduct your financial transactions at your own time, location and convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Q. What can I do with Bank Alfalah Internet banking?
Bank Alfalah Internet Banking offers a range of financial services and payment facilities through all your accounts which are linked to your Bank Alfalah Visa Debit card. These include:
Q. What are the prerequisites for Bank Alfalah Internet Banking?
- Account balance inquiry
- Account statement for one year
- Transferring funds between your Bank Alfalah accounts
- Transferring funds from your Bank Alfalah account to other Bank Alfalah account holders
- Transferring funds to selected 1-LINK & MNET member banks Utility bill payments
- Credit card bill payments
- Purchasing mobile phone airtime
- Internet Service Provider Bill Payments
- Donations to selected charitable organizations
- Payments for online shopping
and much more…
Bank Alfalah Internet Banking has the following prerequisites:
Q. How do I register for Bank Alfalah Internet Banking?
- You should be a Bank Alfalah account holder
- Your local cell number must be registered with Bank Alfalah
- Your email address must be updated at Bank Alfalah
1. Go to Internet Banking section and click on the registration button
2. Read the terms and conditions and check the box if you agree to the terms
Select from the following options below:
- Credit Card Customers
- Debit Card Customers
- Account Holder Customers
3. Fill in the following Information:
- Credit/Debit/Account Card number
- Date of birth
- Registered mobile number
- MNP (select from the drop-down menu)
- Enter ‘Captcha’
- Select a security question and enter its answer
4. Click on the ‘Submit’ button
5. On the next screen, customer’s registered email ID will appear
6. Clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button
7. An OTAC – One time activation code will be generated. The first 5 digits/characters will be sent on your registered email and the last 5 digits/characters will be sent via SMS on your registered cell number.
8. You can log in by combining the OTAC sent to your email and cell number
Q. How do I register for Alfalah Internet Banking if my email ID is not updated/ change my email ID?
After filling the above information listed in question number 4, complete the following steps:
Q. How do I update my email address and cell number?
- Click on change button and then enter your email ID
- Click the ‘Confirm’ button
- A message will appear to call the contact center at 111 225 111
- Please call the contact center from your registered mobile number
- The Contact Centre will ask you verification questions
- Upon verification an OTAC – One Time Activation Code will be generated. The first 5 digits/characters will be sent on your registered email and the last 5 digits/characters will be sent on via SMS to your registered cell number.
- You can log in by combining the OTAC sent to your email and cell number
Visit your Bank Alfalah branch and submit a request in writing to add your email address and cell number in our 'Registration Database'. Your email address and cell number will be added within 3 business days.
Back to Top