Q. What is Bank Alfalah Internet Banking?
Bank Alfalah Internet Banking is a real-time online banking service, offering a simple, convenient and secure method of accessing your Bank Alfalah accounts via the Internet. Through this doorstep banking facility you can conduct your financial transactions at your own time, location and convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Q. What can I do with Bank Alfalah Internet banking?
Bank Alfalah Internet Banking offers a range of financial services and payment facilities through all your accounts which are linked to your Bank Alfalah Visa Debit card. These include:
Q. What are the prerequisites for Bank Alfalah Internet Banking?
- Account balance inquiry
- Account statement for one year
- Transferring funds between your Bank Alfalah accounts
- Transferring funds from your Bank Alfalah account to other Bank Alfalah account holders
- Transferring funds to selected 1-LINK & MNET member banks Utility bill payments
- Credit card bill payments
- Purchasing mobile phone airtime
- Internet Service Provider Bill Payments
- Donations to selected charitable organizations
- Payments for online shopping
and much more…
Bank Alfalah Internet Banking has the following prerequisites:
Q. How do I register for Bank Alfalah Internet Banking?
- You should be a Bank Alfalah account holder
- You should have an active Bank Alfalah Visa Debit Card
- Your local cell number must be registered with Bank Alfalah
- Your email address must be updated at Bank Alfalah
Registration for Bank Alfalah Internet Banking is a simple one step process if you have a Bank Alfalah Visa Debit card. All you have to do is click on ‘Register’ button on the main Bank Alfalah web site and fill out the application form. Bank Alfalah will process your application and you will be provided a one-time password via an email and SMS on your registered email address and cell number. You will be required to change your password immediately after your first login.
Note: Please make sure you provide the information e.g. your cell number, date of birth and email address that you have provided to us in the Hilal Card Maintenance Form. If that information is outdated, please visit your nearest Bank Alfalah branch and update your information.
Q. How do I update my email address and Cell number?
Visit your Bank Alfalah branch and submit a request in writing to add your email address and cell number in our 'Registration Database'. Your email address and cell number will be added within 3 business days.
Q. Can I access Bank Alfalah Internet Banking from anywhere?
Yes! You can access Bank Alfalah Internet banking from anywhere anytime via the Internet.
Q. I am not receiving Bank Alfalah Internet Banking emails on my Hotmail/Gmail/Yahoo etc. email address?
By default, Hotmail/Gmail/Yahoo etc. has set the Junk Mail Filter to ‘Enhance’ spam filtering. Because of this, legitimate messages are occasionally identified as junk e-mail and are moved to the Junk folder. To ensure messages from Bank Alfalah are not moved to the Junk folder, please add domain ‘bankalfalah.com’ to your inbox Safe/White List.
Back to Top